Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vintage Find - White Owl Toothpick Holder

Just bought the cutest little vintage toothpick holder in the shape of an owl from a no-sales-yet Etsy shop. I'm so excited that I was her first ever sale! :)


How cute is that?! I love that the toothpicks go in the little log on the side. The expression on it's little owl face makes me giggle every time I look at it. My cat makes that exact same expression right before she ambushes the other cat from behind a piece of furniture or the shower curtain.

This little owl will go excellently with my other owls in my tiny little vintage owl collection that lives in my craft table.


Make sure you check out MrsChibi's shop. She's got some other adorable vintage goodies just waiting to be snapped up! Her prices and shipping quotes are very reasonable. I'm totally looking forward to shopping with her in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you really made the day of that seller! The owl is so cute... ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails