Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shop on vacation this weekend!



I just wanted to let everybody know that my Etsy shop will be on "vacation" this weekend while I'm out of town.

I'll be at my fiance's parent's house near Sandusky, Ohio hanging out at the Milan Melon Festival! I'll be enjoying some awesome antique shops, lots of cool arts and crafts vendors, and plenty of watermelon ice cream.

I'll also be selling my Etsy goodies at Devon's grandma's annual yard sale! I'm hoping it'll be good practice for full blown craft shows. I was going to get a craft booth at the Melon Festival, but it turned out to be out of my budget, and also the preparation was giving me panic attacks, so I decided that I wasn't ready. There's always next year!



Hehe I love crappy graphics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails