Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stuff That's Awesome - Swagbucks.com

Do you like getting free stuff?

What about getting free stuff for doing something you were going to do anyway?

If you said yes, (and I know you did because everybody loves getting something for nothing) then you need to sign up for Swagbucks, my friend.

Search & Win

All you have to do is go to their website and sign up for a free account.

Then, use them as your primary internet search engine.

I know you'd probably be using Google (because Google is the sheezy), but Swagbucks actually uses Google and Ask.com to search, so it's practically like you're using Google anyway!

By searching with Swagbucks, you will earn Swag Bucks.

Once you earn yourself some Swag Bucks, you can go to the online store and redeem them for sweet prizes, like tshirts, music downloads, or Amazon giftcards.

The more you search, the more Swag Bucks you'll win! And if you have a very inquisitive mind, like I do, you'll be racking up prizes in no time.

It only takes a few Swag Bucks to win prizes. You only need ONE to get a cool desktop background or music download. And only 45 Swag Bucks for a $5 Amazon gift card! 135 SB's will get you an entire year subscription to Elle magazine.

You can even download a toolbar or Firefox add-on so you can search right in your browser window.

Ok, so go sign up and start earning some free stuff!

Search & Win

P.S. Sorry this post looks like a freaking pop-up ad. I don't mean to be spammy, I just really love Swagbucks and I wanted to share it with you so you can get free stuff. I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails