Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Plan

Devon and I are going to a wedding this weekend. I am a very anxious person. I have a lot of crap to do tonight, and I'm starting to freak out!

Ok here's my plan for tonight. I need to write it down so I stop panicking:

5:15 - Haircut at Great Clips.
5:45 - Buy bleach kit + dye at Sally's Beauty Supply.
6:05 - Pick up package (Spanx!) from parents house.
6:15 - Get home, bother all animals (mostly baby rats).
6:30 - Hopefully Devon will be home by this time, start load of laundry
6:45 - Begin hair dye process #1 (bleach), start making dinner.
7:00 - Devon will have to switch laundry if xtine's hair is still in dye-mode. Eat dinner.
7:15 - Shower #1. Freak out because hair is screwed up/orange because of scary bleach.
7:20 - Begin dye process #2 (Vampire Red).
8:00 - Shower #2, rinse out red dye, stain shower/skin pink.
8:15 - Freak out because scalp and ears are stained pink. (Not worried about shower as no one will see shower at wedding this weekend).
8:45 - Get laundry. Fold laundry. Bother baby rats some more.
9:00 - Throw things into suitcase. Panic about not being able to find stuff I wanted to take. Cats will help by laying on nice clothes and getting furs all over new dress.
9:30 - Continue panicking.
9:45 - Say "SCREW IT! I'll do it tomorrow!" and get in bed w/ delicious book.
10:00 - Read self to sleep.

1:30am - Wake up in panic mode. Check email, Twitter. Bother babies. Continue packing.

1 comment:

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails