Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wedding Attire

So Devon and I are going to a wedding in two weeks! (Too bad it's not our own. Haha!)

Devon's fraternity buddy/former roommate is getting married to his high school sweetheart and Devon is a groomsman.

From what I've heard, it sounds like it's going to be a pretty casual wedding (the guys are wearing suits instead of tuxedos), which makes me happy because I don't have to panic (too much) about finding something nice to wear.

Formal weddings scare me because dress shopping is NOT FUN, but for this wedding, I just hopped on my favorite clothing website, OldNavy.com, and bought two dresses that I know will fit because I shop there so much that I know my size which = no trying stuff on! Yay!

Here are the two dresses I bought, one in brown and one in blue:



Cute, right? God help me if they don't fit. But I'm excited because there's a good chance I'll actually wear them again since they're so casual.

If I had to buy something more formal, it's unlikely I'd ever get a chance to wear it again, which is soooo annoying.

Anyway, I also bought a white lace cami to wear under the brown one so my boobs don't hang out (classy):


And here are the shoes I plan on wearing...

With the blue dress:

Ok I haven't figured out what shoes I'm going to wear with the blue dress. I'd LOVE to wear rubber comfy flip flops but I think that's frowned upon, so I have to look at my shoe collection and figure out what would work, because I don't need to buy any more shoes. Nope.



With the brown dress:



Niiiiice. :)

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE both those dresses and those shoes .. OMG!!! they are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I've been presented with my very first blog award and with that goes the responsibility of choosing my favorite blogs in which to pass this award on to. It was not an easy choice as I have so many great blogs that I follow. I wish to let you know that I have chosen you as a recipient of this award...to pick up your award please visit my blog at : http://abeadersblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/first-award.html ...now have fun picking our your favorites to pass it on to. :)
    Anna
    ps. You should look stunning in your new shoes and dresses and yet be comfy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit! I love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both dresses are nice! Shoes look very comfy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes I loves, that's so me right there..lol. Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails