Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rainbow Cake Earrings

Dude.  DUDE.

Check out these crazy awesome earrings I just saw on Paper*Cakes blog!



Normally I try not to steal other people's Etsy finds posts but holy cow, I couldn't help it!  They have amazing taste over there at Paper*Cakes, so if you aren't following their adorable blog already, get your butt over there and do it.  If you like girly, frilly, cutesy, kitschy things, you will be delighted every single day!



The earrings are made of polymer clay and you can find them in Sea of Creations' shop on Etsy.  There are lots of other really cute clay creations, including sushi charms and buttons!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Christine! I'm a new follower over there now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails