Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two sales on SBX this week!

You guys!  I had two sales this week!  So far 2010 has been really slow for my Etsy shop (I hear this is a trend after the holidays), so 2 sales in one week was pretty exicing for me.

Plus I got the nicest email ever from one of the buyers who told me what she loved about my shop and what got her buying, which is invaluable feedback.  Plus it was just really really nice!

Anywhere here's what sold.  Watch my shop for more sprinkle bangles.  Those appear to be a hot item!  (Sign up for my Etsy shop RSS feed to get instant notification when I list new items.)




Did you have any amazing sales or compliments this week?  Leave them in the comments. 
I may like to toot my own horn (who doesn't?) but I also really like hearing about other sellers success.  It means we win as a handmade selling community!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails