Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Makeup Review - Coastal Scents Eye Shadow

I suggest you try Coastal Scents eye shadow if you love any of the following things:

  • Bright colors
  • Excellent quality
  • Cheap stuff

Per the urging of my little sister-in-law, I splurged and bought this amazing eye shadow palette from Coastal Scents.



It has 88 colors!  EIGHTY EIGHT!!! 

They have a matte palette and a shimmer palette.  I got the matte one, and it is freaking amazing.  Not only was it only $20 (yes, seriously!) but all the colors are bright and awesome and they are such good quality!

I was like, really, 88 colors for $20?  Come on, there's got to be a catch.  But no!  No catch!  The color lasts all day.  Now ok, I did use Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion underneath (another product I highly recommend) but that's ok.

Check here to see their other palettes.  They have a warm colors palette, brights, and pallets for lips and cheeks.  You can also create your own custom color palette or take a look at their other mineral makeup.



I wore a bright green shade for St. Patrick's Day today:



So if you love makeup, I highly suggest you check out Coastal Scents.  I know you won't be disappointed!  In fact, you might be completely addicted!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing - that looks awesome. The LAST thing I need is more makeup, but what a great deal!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails