Friday, January 1, 2010

Sparkle for the New Year!


I'm obsessed with sparkly stuff.  I love it.  Ask my husband.  I am very often covered with glitter!  It's my favorite craft supply!

I decided my New Years Resolution, instead of being something I'll never do like "get in shape" or "learn a new language" shall be to STAY SPARKLY!!!

I checked the word "sparkle" in the thesaurus, and here are some of the twinkly synonyms that showed up:

Noun: animation, brilliance, coruscation, dash, dazzle, flash, flicker, gaiety, gleam, glimmer, glint, glitz, glow, life, panache, radiance, scintillation, shimmer, show, spark, spirit, twinkle, vim, vitality, vivacity, zap, zip, élan

Verb: beam, bubble, coruscate, dance, effervesce, fizz, fizzle, flash, flicker, gleam, glimmer, glint, glisten, glow, scintillate, shimmer, spark, twinkle, wink

I think striving to be glowing and bubbling and full of life, radiance, and spirit is the best New Years Resolution I've ever had.

Happy New Years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails