Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stuff on Etsy - Wedding Garters

So, I'm getting married. (!!!!!)

We've been engaged for a whole year, but JUST NOW started planning our wedding. We finally set a date for December 19, 2009, and we're gonna shot gun it and plan it in 8 weeks. (Ughhhhhh!)

So I've got MAJOR wedding on the brain. It's pretty much all I can talk about. I've even been having dreams about it. I thought it would be fun to feature some of the awesome, colorful, random handmade garters that I've seen on Etsy. Check them out! Do you have a favorite?




  1. Elegant Hot Pink and White Wedding Garter Set w FREE GIFT by GartersByKristi
  2. vintage ivory lace garter set by gmarasa
  3. Sublime Garter Set in Yellow and White Organza with Polka Dots by GarterLady
  4. KIWI KISSES damask garter a PETERENE ORIGINAL wedding or prom by PetereneDesign
  5. Marilyn Monroe Garter by FunSizeDesigns
  6. Flirty garter set apple green with hot pink polka dot by PerfectGarter
  7. Autumn Wedding Chocolate Brown And Blue Bridal Keepsake Toss Garter Set by luly612
  8. Garter or Leg Tutu of teal and eggplant is a bride's delight by ABridalAffair

Now, I'm not planning on wearing a garter, because they look kind of itchy, and I would die of shame to have Devon peel it off my thigh in front of my relatives, but if I was, I would totally get this one, because it would match my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails