We've been engaged for a whole year, but JUST NOW started planning our wedding. We finally set a date for December 19, 2009, and we're gonna shot gun it and plan it in 8 weeks. (Ughhhhhh!)
So I've got MAJOR wedding on the brain. It's pretty much all I can talk about. I've even been having dreams about it. I thought it would be fun to feature some of the awesome, colorful, random handmade garters that I've seen on Etsy. Check them out! Do you have a favorite?
- Elegant Hot Pink and White Wedding Garter Set w FREE GIFT by GartersByKristi
- vintage ivory lace garter set by gmarasa
- Sublime Garter Set in Yellow and White Organza with Polka Dots by GarterLady
- KIWI KISSES damask garter a PETERENE ORIGINAL wedding or prom by PetereneDesign
- Marilyn Monroe Garter by FunSizeDesigns
- Flirty garter set apple green with hot pink polka dot by PerfectGarter
- Autumn Wedding Chocolate Brown And Blue Bridal Keepsake Toss Garter Set by luly612
- Garter or Leg Tutu of teal and eggplant is a bride's delight by ABridalAffair
Now, I'm not planning on wearing a garter, because they look kind of itchy, and I would die of shame to have Devon peel it off my thigh in front of my relatives, but if I was, I would totally get this one, because it would match my dress!
Garter in Apple Green Polka Dot and White with Bow Tie by sugarplumgarters