Friday, July 3, 2009

Stuff on Etsy - Fruity Home Decor

I'm obsessed with home decorating. Lately, we've been watching HGTv for like, hours, in the evenings. I love it.

So here are some pretty/funky handmade fruit-themed home decor items.

Why fruit?

I don't know. I'm hungry.
  1. Mosaic Mirror by Carmenas
  2. The Stand... by A Mischievous Marriage
  3. kiwi pillow by Pillow Happy
  4. Green Linen Scented Pear by Marvelous Martha V
  5. Decorative White Apple by LaLah
  6. Strawberry Print Sachet by Veronicasun

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE HGTV. I have it on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! I used to watch HGTV constantly but haven't in a while.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique and amazing selection of those home decorative stuff... Love the pillow and white apples!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails