Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Disappearing Act

When I moved into my first apartment, I believed the kitchen cabinets to be broken, because the cupboard under the sink was constantly cracked open a couple inches. I would go in and close it, and the next time I went in the kitchen, it would be open again.

We would also occasionally hear a strange banging coming from the kitchen. My immediate reaction: "GHOSTS!"

Devon had a different idea. We were very sneaky and set up a sting operation.

The cupboard culprit?


None other than Miss Sophie Soph.

(Aren't those cupboards gross, btw? Ew.)

How did it take us so long to figure out who was opening the cupboards? You see, Sophie is very stealth. She's pretty much like a ninja. A kitty ninja. She simply... disappeared... into thin air. (Whoooooosh.)


Thanks to modern photographic technology, we were able to solve The Mystery of the Kitchen Cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails