Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crafting in a Tough Economy

I just read this really interesting article on MSNBC and I want to make sure I share it with all you other lovely crafters out there:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29638824/

(P.S. Why did "crafters" come up with the red squiggly line like I spelled it wrong? Firefox needs to please recognize that as a word! It's a freaking noun!)

Many thanks to LucyBlueStudio on Twitter from whom I stole this article! Check out her Etsy shop too. She's got some awesome funky belt buckles! (She has one with a unicorn that I totally want.)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this!!! I am new to Etsy so everytime I read about Etsy in the news it makes me smile!

    Hugs

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for the article:) You have a lovely shop. I hearted you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails