Saturday, February 21, 2009

Terabyte.


Devon and I (and by "Devon and I", I mean just Devon because he has all the cash money) bought an external hard drive this week. It has 1 terabyte of storage. It gets to live at my house and be friends with my laptop.

Right now we have 931 GB free space. Muahahaha!

I am currently transferring my 16+ GBs of music files onto the new shiny hard drive. It'll be done copying in an hour and a half, approximately, and then I'm going to do my photos.

It's a pretty spacey looking machine. The little blue light flashes back and forth. It makes me happy inside. It's made by Western Digital, which I'd never heard of but I think Devon said it was a good brand. (He would never buy anything crappy re: technology. Except our wireless router which cost $10 and does not work so I have no wireless internet and must constantly sit at my desk instead of taking my laptop into the bathroom with me which means I have nothing to read when I'm in there for a while.)

Anyway, I'm pumped to back up all my super important information (pictures and music) and reformat my computer. It needs it bad. Ok bye!

1 comment:

  1. external hard drives are the best! i have all my music and pictures on there too and it's a safe feeling when your computer crashes and all your pics didn't go with it lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails