Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Post Secret


If you haven't ever visited Post Secret, you need to do yourself a favor and surf over there right away.

What is Post Secret?

According to the website:

"PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard."

Sometimes the secrets are funny (those are my favorite). Sometimes they are sad. Sometimes they make me uncomfortable. Often, they remind me of myself, or thoughts that have wandered through my brain at one time or another. But the secrets are always honest, and since we're all human, we can all appreciate honesty in others.

I love this website (it's updated weekly on Sundays) because EVERYONE has a secret. Even me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails