Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PIF

I just found out about the coolest thing ever. It's called a Pay it Forward (PIF) sale. The idea is that a seller lists an item for free (or close to it) and whoever buys that free item must then list their own free item in their Etsy shop (or if they're a buyer, they must just promise to do something really nice for someone else).

I got so excited that I immediately found a PIF to buy so that I could list my own PIF. I listed this cute little Scrabble tile pendant as mine. It's $0.20 with free shipping. Hurrah!

You should buy it so you can go do something nice for someone else. Just make sure you tell them where you got your pendant.

You can find this item in my Etsy shop.

P.S. Thanks to L84AD8 for the cute tin I piffed from her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails