Monday, February 9, 2009

New.

In an attempt to promote my brand spanking new Etsy shop (www.divokc.etsy.com), I have decided to start a blog.

I already blog on MySpace but like NO ONE ever reads it (that I know of) so maybe this will be better. Plus you don't have to be my "friend" to read it. Although you should be my friend, because I'm awesome.

Also awesome = I'm CRAFTING.

Oh, it feels so good to make stuff!

I started a couple weeks ago because I finally moved into my own apartment and I had my own fridge and I could put my own magnets on it, but for some reason, I was having the HARDEST TIME finding cool magnets. So that ticked me off. So I decided to start making my own. And that morphed into making my own pendant jewelry which morphed into making pretty decorative wooden boxes. So that's where I am right now. I just keep trying new things and coming up with fun ideas and then I make them and they're awesome.

So far my sales aren't that great. My mom has bought a bunch of stuff (bless her heart) and my aunt and a couple friends of mine, and it's not that I don't appreciate their purchases, because I do! But I will feel that I truly have arrived when a STRANGER buys some of my stuff.

So, strangers, please come to my Etsy shop and buy my awesome handmade goodies. You will LOVE them. Promise. :)

Again:

www.divokc.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails