Monday, February 9, 2009

New Part Deux

I feel like I should have a bunch of really interesting things to say.

Unfortunately, I am at work, and nothing interesting is happening. I will let you know if something good happens, because every once in a while somebody will say something weird to me, or make a face, or I'll get yelled at because someone doesn't like one of our office policies. So I'll keep you posted on that.

I wish I had a bumper sticker: I'D RATHER BE CRAFTING

But that might make people think I was a witch and that would probably not be good. Although maybe I could roll with it. That might be fun.

Caller ID just popped up "WEED ENTERPRISE." That's fun. I wonder what kind of business that is. Too bad I missed the call.

I am so pumped for business cards. It's the little things, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails