Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mr. Wonderful

Devon was home from work yesterday because he was sick, but he must have started feeling better because when I came home, this is what he had done:

Scooped the kitty litter
Cleaned the ratty cage
Tidied up
Vacuumed
Made dinner

He is amazing! I am so lucky. I love him so much. :)

And he makes me look like such a bitch because if I was home sick, I totally would have layed around in my pajamas all day with some soup and a diet Coke and watched movies. I would NOT have cooked and cleaned. I don't even do that when I'm NOT sick. Haha

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like something my guy would do too. They're so sweet aren't they? We're lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails