Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Light box

OMFG

I got a light box!!!

Most people are economical and make one out of a cardboard box and white paper (see this article on how/why to make one by the Storque on Etsy), but I am either really freaking smart or very stupid. I went to Target and bought a white box! (And by "I bought," I mean "Devon bought.") I just went to the home organizing section and got a white plastic square box that actually came with a free lid so when I'm done I can use it for storage. Hurrah!

I have a cheap-o desk lamp (also from Target) that cost like $11, and I was using a regular light bulb but it made my photos all yellow and not pretty so I bought a daylight bulb and all of these items combined are making my photos FREAKING GORGEOUS.

I am so excited and my interest in my Etsy shop is totally renewed because my photos are completely rejuvenated. So keep an eye out for much improved photos in my shop. :)

Here are some pictures of my new light box:


P.S. I do not know why Joe felt she had to explore the box, but apparently it was very interesting because she hung out in there a lot when I wasn't taking photos.

4 comments:

  1. I love the cat in the box, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah she was so helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a cat box to me! Isn't it funny how no matter how small a change you make in the house, the cat will find it immediately and spend much time exploring it's possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails