Friday, June 25, 2010

My Treasury was on the Etsy front page!

A few weeks ago, I entered a really fun contest on the Claire & Me blog by making an Etsy Treasury.

(For those who don't know, an Etsy Treasury is a handpicked collection of 12-16 items curated by Etsy members based on a color, holiday, type of item, or any other theme.  Basically, it's a gift guide or wish list!)


I ended up co-winning the contest, and on top of that, my Treasury was featured on the front page of Etsy.com last week!


Check out the screen shot (courtesy of CraftCult.com):


For winning the treasury contest, I was awarded a lovely handmade greeting card by Claire & Me, and because my treasury made it to the Etsy front page, she also gave me a Target gift card, woo!


The greeting card I chose was the "Dude Card" in blue:


I'm planning on giving it to my husband for his birthday.  Even though he already saw it when it came in the mail.  And even though he reads my blog.  Oops.


Anyway, if you love making treasuries, make sure you check out the Claire & Me blog for more fun treasury contests!


Not sure how to make an Etsy treasury?  Check this helpful blog post for more info!


You can access Treasury East here!  Or the old Treasury and Treasury West are still up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails