Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me! (Part 2)

I had such a fun birthday!

I spent most of the day napping, which sounds lovely but really it was because I'm taking some new medications for my headaches and they knocked me out.  And I played with resin and had a lovely sale in my Etsy shop and snuggled with my kitties.

When Devon got home from work, he gave me presents and took me out to dinner!

He got me a Squishable Narwhal (I already have the octopus because he got it for me last year!  Or maybe it was the year before...?):

They are highly adorable stuffed animals and they are SUPER SOFT and cuddly so you should get one.

And he also got me a spoiler for my PT Cruiser, which I think is partially a Happy Birthday To Devon present, but that's ok.  :)

And he got me the most adorable card:




Awwwwww!  Puppies.
He always gets me the best cards.  :)

We had dinner at this amazing fondue restaurant called The Melting Pot, and they had red roses and a birthday card for me waiting at our table! 



They also took our picture so we could remember our memorable fondue forever and ever:



We had amazing fondue... first we had a cheese appetizer with bread and veggies for dipping, then salads.  The entree was  meats and veggies cooked in a delicious broth.

The dessert was totally the best part though... Bananas Foster white chocolate fondue with fresh strawberries, bananas, Rice Krispies treats, pound cake, brownies, marshmallows, and cheesecake for dipping.



Dinner made us both sick.  No literally.  We both had diarrhea afterward.  I think just because the food was so rich.  But it was soooooo worth it.  And that's why they make Pepto-Bismol!

I said, "Thank you for taking me out to dinner" and Devon said, "Thank you for having a birthday so we could come to this awesome restaurant!"  hehe

I am so lucky to have such a fun, thoughtful husband.  Which is really the best birthday present of all! 

Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday today!  <3

1 comment:

  1. Aww, happy belated birthday! I'm so glad you had a good one. You guys are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails