Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekly Inspiration - Hawaii

We're gearing up for our big post-wedding reception luau on Sunday, May 30, 2010 so I've really got Hawaii on the brain lately!  I'm so excited for the party!  It's going to be so much fun!

We've invited like, everyone we know, and there will be a pig roast and 2 kegs of beer and karaoke and corn hole and I have a fabulous blue dress that I'm planning on wearing and it's going to be lovely and wonderful and magical and NOT STRESSFUL (yeah right).

 The invitation postcards my aunt and I designed.  I think they're pretty freaking awesome :)


And for some weekly inspiration, check out these stimulating Hawaii- and luau-themed photos from Flickr:






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails