Monday, May 17, 2010

Delta Society Pet Partners

I have always wanted to take my cats to work with me... who wouldn't want a couple of cozy soft kitties snoozing in their laps all day?


What's that smell?


So I came up with this genius idea that my cats will just have to be trained to be certified therapy kitties.

And this is how I'm going to do it:

Delta Society - Become A Registered Pet Partners Team

Not sure if I'll actually take the plunge and go for it, but it's nice to know that if I do decide to commit, there is a simple process and training program to follow.  But I don't think Soph would make a good therapy kitty.  She would bite everyone.


Soph:

Paper bag monster!



Joe:

Joe yawning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails