Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday

I love graphic design and playing around with Photoshop.  I almost studied computer graphic design in college, but alas I was not accepted into the program. ($&*@#$!!)

But it's still a beloved hobby of mine.  I try to make all the graphics for my blog and Etsy pages, and I think I do a pretty darn good job!  I'm always trying to learn new techniques and tricks, and in my search for cool tutorials, I found this fun one about how to make a cute panda face with Adobe Illustrator CS4.



I think it would be really cool to apply these techniques into making your own cute little face for a Twitter avatar or Etsy icon.

You can view the full tutorial here.



1 comment:

  1. aww really cute! I still need to get to grips with illustrator and this looks like a good tutorial to try :) thanks for posting it :)

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails