Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday

I found this easy / inexpensive tutorial for making really cute pencil toppers out of pipe cleaners and little heart shapes!



You could probably substitute the craft foam for sturdy cardstock if you wanted to.  I think they would look cool with pretty patterned paper.  I also think it would be fun to add glitter, but I think adding glitter to anything is a good idea so I might be biased.  :)

I think I might make a bunch of these for my office!


You can view the whole tutorial by clicking here.



2 comments:

  1. Right now I am imagining seeing these in prism (shiny) paper. Or even gluing some candy sweethearts onto the pipe cleaners in place of the foam. lol I love pencil toppers and crafts so thanks for sharing.. Just something more to add to my collection..

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails