Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday

I found this easy / inexpensive tutorial for making really cute pencil toppers out of pipe cleaners and little heart shapes!



You could probably substitute the craft foam for sturdy cardstock if you wanted to.  I think they would look cool with pretty patterned paper.  I also think it would be fun to add glitter, but I think adding glitter to anything is a good idea so I might be biased.  :)

I think I might make a bunch of these for my office!


You can view the whole tutorial by clicking here.



2 comments:

  1. Right now I am imagining seeing these in prism (shiny) paper. Or even gluing some candy sweethearts onto the pipe cleaners in place of the foam. lol I love pencil toppers and crafts so thanks for sharing.. Just something more to add to my collection..

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails