Sunday, January 10, 2010

New items coming soon!

I am so glad the holidays and my wedding are over and done with so that I can get back to my regular routine and back to my Etsy shop!  For most of December, I was way too busy to even think about Etsy.  I had to put my shop on Vacation because I was too busy to ship out purchases (so I missed the bulk of holiday sales, sad face) and I hadn't touched craft supplies in weeks!  It was terrible.


But now it's over, and I started making jewelry again this weekend so I have lots of new goodies to add to my shop this week!  I even bought some new glitter sets which I am VERY EXCITED about...







(I love you, Martha.)

There are some funky glass pendants, a couple of crazy glittery resin pendants, a brooch, and a new sparkly soap dish that will be new in my shop coming soon.

Some sneak peek photos:











So keep your eyes on my shop... or on my Twitter or on my Facebook fan page... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails