Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wedding Shower

I'd like to share the photos from my wedding shower .. I mean, Devon and my wedding shower... this weekend.  It was really cute and fun and we got presents and cake and we were the guests of honor and it was fun to feel so special.  :)

Thanks a million times over to Eliz, Diane, and especially Chris who orchestrated the entire thing! You guys are amazing!

P.S. Oh my god it's only 18 days away.  Eeeeeek!

Ok here's the photos:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/stuffbyxtine/sets/72157622901724556/

The last couple photos are of me bawling my face off about a family heirloom baby bonnet that Devon's mom gave me for our first born child.  :)  Oh crap I'm going to start crying again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails