Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christine's Top Five Guilty Pleasures

We all have them.  Here are my top five guilty pleasures:

Animal Crossing on the Wii - I literally play it for hours, and then when I've found all the fossils and shaken all the trees and there is nothing left to do, I cheat and change the date on the Wii so more interesting stuff will happen.


Cheesecake - I know it's bad for me, but it's sooooooo goooood.  I have this horrific recipe that I friend gave me... it's amazing.  It has a full stick of butter in it, and that's just for the glaze.  Also, the banana cream cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory is positively orgasmic.

Craft supplies, particularly paper and stickers - I have more stinkin' supplies than I know what to do with, and yet I continue to buy more.  It's like a cocaine addiction, only a teensy bit healthier.

LOLcats - I check every day.  They make me laugh.  My husband thinks I have problems, but I just really love kitties, ok?


Ignoring my phone calls - I know I shouldn't do it... What if it's someone calling about something important?  Actually, maybe that's why I ignore the phone in the first place, because I just don't want to be bothered with important stuff!

What's your favorite guilty pleasure?  Share it in a comment!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails