Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday - Kumihimo Flat Braid

Did you ever make those friendship bracelets out of embroidery floss when you were a kid? I was like, a master friendship bracelet maker on the playground, seriously. I still bust out some thread and make them occasionally, and I've also tried my hand at hemp bracelets and jewelry as well. (There was one summer where I had hemp jewelry decorating every part of my body I could attach it to... wrists, ankles, neck. I was stylin'.)


Anyway, I was just playing on StumbleUpon and I found this fun tutorial for a pretty flat braid that looks really cool. I think I'm going to try it tonight and make a friendship bracelet for my kitty. :) (Just kidding.)

Check out the full tutorial here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails