Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ten Things I'm Thankful For

Christmas Part 1 (Thanksgiving) is almost here (YAY TURKEY!) so I'd like to take a minute to mention all ten of the things I am most thankful for.

I'm not going to mention family or friends here, because of course I am thankful for them, duh. I'll save space on my list by keeping them out of it. I love them though. :)

Here we go. In no particular order.

Ten Things Christine Is Thankful For:

  1. Coffee. Big steaming cups of coffee, all day long.
  2. Ball point pens. I'm a receptionist. I write a lot. There is nothing like a good pen, honestly.
  3. Online shopping. I never have any money because I spend it all online. Online shopping makes it WAY too easy to buy crap I don't need. So maybe this one shouldn't be on my list. Oh well.
  4. My blankie. It's a king size cotton knit blanket that I use as a pillow, and it smells like safety.
  5. Japanese import stickers. I get them on Etsy and put them in resin pendants. They are so cute. They make me happy!
  6. Hoodies. There's nothing like a cozy, comfy worn out hooded sweatshirt, especially one stolen from your boyfriend/fiance/husband.
  7. My kitties. They make me laugh SO HARD. And they are so loving and sweet and cuddly when they're not making mischief.
  8. Therapy. I'm generally a wreck, but I'd be way more of a wreck without individual and family counseling! I'm proud of how far I've come.
  9. Twitter. It occupies my brain and is WAY awesomer than Facebook. Also everyone I talk to is really nice and helpful!
  10. Craft Supplies. I mentioned Japanese import stickers already, but I am also thankful for resin, glitter, pretty scrapbook paper, glass tiles, Aanraku bails, jump rings, E6000, Mod Podge, wooden picture frames, ribbon...

What are you thankful for?
Leave a comment and let me know! I'd love to hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails