I shall give you a complete inventory of the contents of my giant purse. These are the things I carry everywhere. My purse is like my life line. It has everything I need. If I have lost something and can't find it, the first place I look is my purse, because that is usually where important things (and junk) end up.
If you'd like a purse like this, check out Madame Cupcake on Etsy! She made mine custom for me :)
- Cell phone (LG EnV from Verizon Wireless) that I hate talking on
- 1 tube Burt's Bees lip balm
- 1 tube Cherry flavored Chapstick for when Burt's is too minty
- Wallet containing drivers license, Mastercard, Starbucks gift card, checkbook, check register that I never use, Michael's coupons, and random receipts
- A worksheet on hypnosis and hypnotherapy from my therapist, Tom
- A plastic folder with dividers for receipts (so I can pretend to be organized)
- 1 sample size tube of Colgate Total toothpaste (I was at the dentist last week)
- A black and white polka dot business card holder (so cute!)
- Glasses (that I never wear) in an adorable handmade case by Madame Cupcake
- 1 bottle Acid Reducer Complete (stupid heartburn)
- 1 bottle Excedrine Migraine (stupid headaches)
- iPod Classic (8 GB) in black
- 1 personal sized can of Mace (for when Devon gets unruly... just kidding)
- Various ball point pens (there's about 8 in the bottom of my purse and yet I can never seem to find one when I need it)
- Several handmade pendants that I wore and took off
So now you know all the crap I'm carrying around everyday. Woo!
What interesting/random items do you have in your purse? Leave a comment!