Monday, November 23, 2009

If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for?


If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for?

I would wish for:
  • Wish #1: $1,000,000 - enough to buy a house, 2 new cars, pay off Devon's college loans, and put the rest in savings so we could live off the interest.
  • Wish #2: Cures for my anxiety and depression - Life would be so much awesomer without constant anxiety.
  • Wish #3: A well behaved bulldog - I would have put this under the one million dollars thing but money would probably not cover the well behaved part. Although I suppose I could hire a good trainer.

Just in case the bulldog should be part of my Wish #1, here is a fourth back up wish:

  • Wish #4: Annoying people force field - A protective shield, sort of like a sweet, sparkly bubble, surrounding me at all times that prevents annoying people from interacting with me in any way.

What would you wish for?
Leave a comment! I want to know!

1 comment:

  1. Great wishes. I would wish for more time in the day to make jewelry. A trip to France (all expenses paid). And lifelong health and happiness for me, my family, and my friends.

    I really liked this blog post a lot! I might have to borrow the idea at some future date (if you're ok with that, of course).

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails