Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Stuff on Etsy - Kitty Toys!

If you haven't already heard, I'm completely butt crazy in love with my kitties, Sophie (who is the evil one) and Joe (the angel... but who is secretly also evil).


I thought I'd do a post on some of the cutest, randomest kitty toys on Etsy, because there are LOTS.

Last Christmas, I spent more money buying kitty toys on Etsy than I spent on my fiance. I mean, I love him, but let's face it, I love my kitties more. Kitties don't talk back.

(Just kidding. Or am I?)

So here are some of my favorite handmade kitty toys. Maybe you'll find one you love for your own furry baby. :)


  1. Polka Dot Mushroom by casbahkitten
  2. Cat Stuff- Catnip Bone by NatureMadeScents
  3. Sally Cat's favorite catnip mouse. . . from reclaimed fabric by ReFabulous
  4. Catnip Eyeballs (2)* by hannapt
  5. 2 Tacos Organic Catnip Toys --made with recycled materials by OhBoyCatToy
  6. de'cat'pitated mouse head cat toy** by spellwell
  7. Snail Organic Catnip toy --made with recycled materials by OhBoyCatToy
  8. Buck Tooth Mustache Catnip Pillow by krantzwerk

*I bought these Catnip Eyeballs for my kitties. They weren't really interested in them, but they were so cute lying on the floor ("OMG there's an eyeball on the floor! ...Oh wait, it's just a kitty toy.") that I didn't even care that the cats didn't play with them. :)

**I have the de'cat'pitated mouse head toy for my kitties also. I got it for them for Christmas. But it's so freaking cute that I didn't have the heart to give it to them, in case they shredded it. So I still have it. Because I'm a loser.

1 comment:

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails