Friday, July 24, 2009

Stuff on Etsy - Oh, deer!

A couple things that seem to be all the rage lately, especially on Etsy and in the indie world:

Mushrooms
Cupcakes
Owls
Deer

Today I shall feature some of my favorite fawn-themed handmade and vintage items!

Woo, kitsch! :)


  1. Doe-Eyed Forest Sac (CARROT CULTURE) by Little Odd Forest
  2. Vintage Figural Planter with 2 Adorable Spotted Deer by Plaid Pony Vintage
  3. Fawn in the Forest - 8x8 fine art photograph by Jennifer Dennis Potter Photography
  4. Hot Pink Deer and Birds Zipper pouch by Madame Cupcake
  5. Baby Deer, 7 x 8 Fine Art Print by Sharon Montrose
  6. Dear Deer - square pinback button or magnet by Barrel of Monkeys
  7. retro Sitting FAWNS, Deer, set of 6, plastic miniatures...kawaii by HModine
  8. Plush Baby Deer by Hello Victory

1 comment:

  1. aww you're so good to me, always promoting my pouches :)))) thanks for featuring me! you always find the cuuuuutest things on etsy!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails