Monday, June 22, 2009

Stuff I Want - Bedding

Devon and I are using the sheets he had on his bed when he was a "bachelor," living with his two fraternity buddies. This is ok, because they are nice sheets and they match our decor, but let's be real. I want something new and pretty. (We can't afford it right now, but it's still fun to dream!)

Here are some of the bedding options I've come across that I love, love, love. I've kept to a blue color theme, because that's what would go with our blue bedroom.

  1. 400-ct. Floral No Iron Sateen Bedding by Lands End
  2. Bedford Percale Bedding by The Company Store
  3. Nina Paisley Bed Linens by Crate and Barrel
  4. Havana Floral Sheet Set - Water/Chocolate by Target

And now, some bedding that is just freaking fun and pretty that Devon will never let me have!

  1. Colorworks Percale Bedding (Orange Pop) by The Company Store
  2. kooky hearts bed in a bag by Little Miss Matched
  3. My Little Pony Bedding Collection by Target
  4. La Fleur de Bohème Bedding by The Land of Nod

1 comment:

  1. I love your first sets of sheets. Calm but colorful. Too much pink does make some men nervous. LOL

    http://www.StarlightBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails