Gah! I suck at blogging lately. After I did that fun giveaway, I ran out of ideas for posts! I'm still suffering from writers block, but I thought I'd use this opportunity to tell you about what's going on in my life. I've been super busy for the past couple of weeks.
Here's what's been going on:
1) I moved! That was the big one. Devon and I live together now. I still don't hate him yet. We just finished unpacking/decorating this weekend. Our apartment is freaking awesome!
2) We bought a futon last night. Well, actually we bought it on Friday, but I picked it up last night and we built it. I already had an awesome futon mattress so we just needed a frame. The cats were fascinated.
3) I'm getting a new car! The lease on my stupid Ford Focus is up on June 15. I decided I want a PT Cruiser and I don't give a damn if people think they look like clown cars or they're for weirdos/old people. I like them. Here's the one we're going to look at tonight: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ctd/1165159382.html I'm so excited!
4) I'm getting some new baby ratties. Those of you who read this blog regularly already know Daisy and Petey-Pie, and they are such wonderful little fuzzy pets, but if you are a rat fancier, you will understand that two ain't enough. So I'm getting two more! They're just babies right now, only two weeks old, and they can't come live with me until 5 weeks, so that's still a ways away. I have already named them, however, but I will save that surprise for when they actually come home. Here's what they look like:
5) I'm working on some new goodies for my Etsy shop. I've been upcycling tin soup cans and decorating them to make pretty pencil holders. I'm also working on making some big, heavy resin paperweights. I have lots of new supplies... scrapbook paper, stickers, ribbon... Mmm. Crafts.
So that's what's up with me. What's going on with you guys? Anybody have any fun/interesting news??? Leave me a comment and tell me what's up with you!