Yesterday, I had to leave work early because I was super sick. Well, I actually felt fine except that I kept needing to run to the bathroom every 2 minutes. I don't know if it was something I ate or if I got a little bug or something but let me tell you, it was not fun. I spent the better part of the afternoon on the toilet.
Between bouts of ...illness..., I did the following activities (this is why I'm stupid):
- Made healthy guacamole from a Weight Watchers recipe, which turned out delicious (I ate the whole batch) but probably didn't help my stomach problems very much.
- Cried a little. My tummy hurt. :(
- Went to talk to a leasing agent at my apartment complex re: upgrading to a two bedroom apartment in May. Apparently, it's going to cost us $300 to break my current lease. This is NOT COOL (also known as BULLSHIT). At this point I was not only sick to my stomach, but also very pissed off.
- Went to my parents house to pick up a package (new rat cage) and a folding table (hurrah surface area!).
- Set up the new table and covered it with a pretty tie dyed tapestry that I got in California. Makes a much cooler table cloth than a table cloth. Haha
- Put together Daisy and Petey-Pie's new rat cage.
The new cage is literally twice as big as their old one. It's huge. Have a look:
It's a very cool cage. It's 8 square feet of space inside! It has four levels - ground level, and then three plastic shelves with ramps. I also added a little wooden shelf as well. They have a pink plastic castle, hammock, coffee can hide-out, fuzzy pink "cuddle cup" (bed), and some PVC pipe to play in. There's also some hanging wooden bird toys and a recycled paper thingy from a printer cartridge for them to chew on. I use recycled paper bedding, and purple happened to be on sale the other week when I needed some, so they have purple bedding in their cage which makes me = happy.
And here is a picture of my little fuzzy squishies enjoying their new cage / vying for my attention:
HAHAHA they are so cute.