Monday, April 6, 2009

Handmade Neons

Some burn-your-eyeballs brights from some fabulous Etsy sellers...

[[Click the image to view the item listing.]]
















Zygopsyche

...

EDIT 4/6/09 2:57pm:

I was playing with the Etsy Poster Sketch with some of these items whilst waiting to see if I could get a Treasury, and wouldn't you know it... I got one! My first ever Treasury! Very exciting. I used some of the items from above as well as some new ones.

Check it out - Handmade Neons


http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=50815

Don't forget to clickity-click all the items and leave a lovely comment! :)

3 comments:

  1. The Ilona's flower is my favorite - followed by the little orange octopus. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! i dont know how anyone gets a treasury lol yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink bunny! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails