Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally done moving... sort of.

My deepest and most sincere apologies for the lack of blogging lately!

I was moving. It sucked.

It was totally hot on Saturday when we were moving all the furniture and boxes and such. I don't think I've ever been so sweaty.

Anyway, I'm mostly done now moving from one apartment to the other. There's just some other little doodads and things I have to pack up and move, and I still have lots of boxes to unpack, but the worst of it is over.

I'll definitely post some photos of our new apartment once I get everything all cleaned up and decorated. It's like 2438765 times awesomer than my other tiny apartment. :)

In honor of my new home, here is a list of some home decor eye candy that I want for my house but am too poor to buy. Enjoy!

As always, you can click on the photo to view the website I got it from.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails