Tuesday, March 31, 2009

stuffbyxtine.com

I just bought a domain name!

You can now access my blog by going to stuffbyxtine.com !

I'm pretty excited about it, just in case you couldn't tell. :)

But now I have to update all my business cards and everything and that's so expensive and time consuming and I have like 348656 old business cards left and I have no idea how to get rid of them. I think it's going to take a while.

So if anyone wants a fun hot pink business card with zebra print on it, let me know and I'll pop one in the mail for you! (No seriously, I will. I also have matching post cards which are excellent for grocery lists.)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "red.neck Chic" recycles old business cards (my business cards are other peoples with duct tape covering their logo and mine slapped on top!) so send a few my way and I'll send 'em back to you all red.neck'd up! LOL Congratulations again - I love your etsy store!!!

    :-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have my own too i rarely use it though.. its more for my massage business. congrats! you are fun on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails