Monday, March 2, 2009

Cleveland Artists - Lake Erie Beach Glass

I want to take a moment to show my appreciation for some Etsy artists located in my hometown - Cleveland, Ohio. This will be the first post in this series.

I am part of the Etsy team Cleveland Handmade (view their awesome blog here: http://clevelandrocksetsy.blogspot.com/). I think it's really fun to be a part of something local, so I wanted to feature some of the team members on my blog.

The first team member I am going to feature in this series is Lake Erie Beach Glass. Let me tell you, one of my favorite things to do is go to the beach and search for sea shells. Unfortunately, we don't have sea shells in Cleveland, but we do have sea glass. Every once in a while, I get myself up to Mentor Headlands Beach, and I love looking for sea glass there! This Etsy artist took it to the next level and makes jewelry out of her glass finds. I think it's very cool that all the glass comes from Lake Erie.

Her jewelry is absolutely gorgeous! Here are some of my favorites:



[[Click on the pictures to view the item listing on Etsy.]]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring me on your blog!! I LOVE sea glass hunting and creating and I am such a sea glass junkie! Hey! Maybe I'll see you at the sea glass festival in October 2009 here in Erie, Pa!?!?

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails