Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two things.

Um excuse me, more people need to be voting in my super critical blog poll on the right side bar, please.

It's urgent and necessary that I know the information contained in that all-important survey.

Also, more people need to buy stuff from my shop because my PayPal account is dangerously low and I really want to buy stuff from OTHER Etsy sellers but I get myself into trouble when I dip into my checking account.

So if I could get some sales, that would be sweet. I will totally refund your shipping costs if you mention this blog too! :)

Shit, I'll give you half off one item AND free shipping if you buy two or more items and mention this blog when you check out!

What a deal!!!

Ok now go buy stuff. I want to stimulate the economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails