Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Super Yellow Hat

I am obsessed with this yellow hat:

I am totally not cool enough to wear it, but I looooove it. The color is delicious. If the artist made a hot pink one, I'd probably die and go to heaven.

You can find this hat (and a couple other super cute ones like it) in tiffytuffington's Etsy shop.

I'm planning to treat myself to a couple things when I lose some weight and start to feel fabulous:
  • A hair cut (I need one SO bad)
  • Dye my hair (I'm thinking bright red... not like hooker red, but like punk rock red)
  • Get my conch pierced (it's part of the ear, not your lady parts!)
  • Another tattoo!
  • And maybe I will also buy myself a funky hippie hat :)

5 comments:

  1. That hat is sooo cool! I love the color!

    Btw, I tagged you in my latest post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hat is an awesome color!

    A warning: conch piercing is THE most painful piercing! (but maybe worth it, idk) :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey this is tiffy tuffington! and i do make a hot pink one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this hat! I'm not sure if I'm cool enough to pull it off either, but it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails