Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chiyogami Magnets / Kitties

Dude, how freaking cool are these magnets?



I might be biased because I made them, but like, I think they're pretty sweet. I kind of want to keep them.

If you <3 them, you can buy them from my Etsy shop by clicking HERE.

They are just made of glass tiles with pretty paper decoupaged on the back. I love making these little guys. I make them into pendants too, by putting a little hook thingy on the back so you can hang it from a necklace, instead of using a magnet.

On a completely different note...

It smells like cat poo in my apartment. Why is there no good place to put a kitty litter box in an apartment? I found this link one time for a Litter Box Vent Fan. Devon said he'd make it for me. :)

I hate smells.

1 comment:

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails