Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another cupcake.


Maybe I just suck at HTML (yes), but I couldn't figure out how to list more than one picture in my post without them like, overlapping and looking stupid. I wanted them to sort of look like bullet points with a little description next to them. I couldn't figure it out, so I'm going to have to post separate posts or something. Grumble.

So this is the second cupcake I wanted to share. It's made from a recycled diet Coke can. FABULOUS! a) I ♥ diet Coke and b) I ♥ cupcakes and c) I ♥ recycling!

If you would like to purchase this item (or one of many others like it), please visit Funky Recycling's Etsy shop.

I, unfortunately, do not have anything recycled in my Etsy shop, unless you count the paper that I use to make Scrabble tiles, magnets, and glass pendants. Actually I think that counts. Hurrah, I'm saving the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails